Powering Prosperity 2018 Rules and Guidelines:
The OSEA awards are designed to celebrate leadership in the award criteria: sustainability, efficiency, community participation, engagement, good governance, responsible leadership, environmental stewardship, fairness. Nominees can be self-nominated or nominated by others with their agreement.
There are awards in the following categories:
General Rules and Guidelines:
Based on the documentation submitted, Award winners will be selected according to the following criteria:1. All nominees must comply with the following:
3. Completed nomination form must consist of:
4. All nominators will be notified of receipt of the nomination package. Incomplete nomination packages will not be considered but nominators will be informed if anything is missing and can submit the missing documentation, as long as any missing documents are submitted before the final submission deadline.
5. Original nominees from previous OSEA awards are eligible for re-nomination. Also, persons who have already received an OSEA award will now be considered and can be nominated again.
6. Individuals may be nominated for a maximum of two categories.
7. Each nomination package must be tailored to the specific category. This is particularly important if you are applying for more than one (1) category.
8. The decisions of the selection committee are final and are not subject to review. However, the Board of Directors of OSEA at its discretion reserves the power to reject their decisions and make changes as they see fit.
9. Award nominees and award winners will be notified.
10. Award winners are required to attend the Powering Prosperity Awards dinner. (A deputy may be appointed, if attendance is absolutely not possible.)
11. All submissions become the property of OSEA, and will not be returned to the nominees.
Nominations must be received at the office of OSEA no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday December 22nd 2017.