The Ontario Sustainable Energy Association (OSEA) is the organization which represents the entire sustainable energy sector.
- OSEA’s members include green technology developers, distributors, installers and operators and other service providers.
- OSEA supports our members in promoting the development of sustainable systems in Ontario, across Canada and around the world.
- OSEA represents all the products and services which enable the development of the green energy sector, including consulting engineers, energy experts, architects, lawyers, investors, community activists and academics.
- We support every type of green energy generation and conservation technology.
- We welcome new corporate and institutional members and value long-time members of the green energy /clean tech sector who have helped Ontario become a global leader in the green energy /clean tech sector.
Learn more about what OSEA does:
- OSEA Supports an energy system for Ontario that is Ecologically and Economically Sustainable (including defining that using "Lifecycle Costing" and that all forms of Generation have Environmental Impacts)
- OSEA Supports Greenhouse Gas Mitigation (primarily in reducing Building, Industry and Transportation GHGs, as well as displacing Diesel Generation in the North)
- OSEA Supports a Stronger Focus on the Energy Needs of Ontario’s North
- OSEA Supports All Green Energy /Clean Tech & Energy Efficiency Technologies
- OSEA Supports Sustainable Energy Exports and Economic Development in the Green Energy and Clean Tech Sectors
Read more about OSEA