E202 Ontario Building Code Sect 10, Sustainable Building Energy Design & HOT2000 Energy Modelling, Applied
by Resilient World Institute (RWI) School of Energy
Understanding the technology solutions needed for a sustainable future
Trainer: Jack Zhou
This course will allow participants to perform a proper HOT2000 (H2K) energy simulation using H2K version 11.5, general mode. A notebook / laptop with H2K version 11.5 installed is required for this course.
Notebook, pen/pencil and calculator is also recommended. Photo shooting is not allowed during training.
Note: It is highly recommended that participants take the 1-day HOT2000 Energy Modelling for OBC SB-12 (E102) course before attempting this training.
Day 1 (9:00AM - 5:00PM)
• NRCan HOT2000 User Guide 15.4
• Meeting SB12 modelling requirements
• Detailed plans review
• Detailed plans take off and data collection
• Detailed thermal resistance calculation
• User Specified
• User Codes
• Dropdown menu
• Q & A
Day 2 (9:00AM - 5:00PM)
• Complete HOT2000 modelling on an actual projectClick here for Full Course Description
• Complete H2K report analysis, verification & compliance checking
• Complete Energy Efficiency Design Summary (EEDS)
• Modelling of different type of equipments in H2K
• Dealing with plan examiners, builders and on site inspectors
• Q & A
For more information please contact:
Leon Wasser, MBA, P.Eng.
Director, School of Energy, Resilient World Institute
email@example.com; (416) 473-4614
If you are employed, your employer could receive a grant to cover up to 5/6 of the costs of your training.
Please call 416-855-2680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: