ONTARIO ENVIRONMENT INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
Business and Policy Forum 2020
Fall Event Date TBA
In light of the Provincial State of Emergency and growing concerns about COVID-19 the planning committee and board of the Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA), we rescheduling the 8th annual Ontario Environment and Cleantech Business and Policy Forum (originally scheduled for April 21) to a date in the fall.
To all of our members and friends across the environment and cleantech sector, we wish you and your families all the best in these times of personal isolation and remote working and we look forward to meeting with you again when we have all done our part to help this crisis pass. Please monitor our website and social media feeds for updates in the coming weeks and take care.
The annual Ontario Environment and Cleantech Business and Policy Forum will be held on Tuesday, April 21st. The event will be hosted at the DoubleTree By Hilton, 108 Chestnut St, Toronto.
This day-long event will offer:
- Speakers and panels on how sustainable infrastructure is being upgraded with technology including AI, blockchain and the IoT
- Our annual Quick Ptich! An exciting series of pitches from innovative companies across the field!
- Afternoon roundtables that offer off-the record discussions with senior government regulators and policymakers on such topics as brownfields, water/wastewater/stormwater, waste/recycling/organics and approvals reform
- The opportunity to meet a diverse network that can grow your business
- The presentation of the Skip Willis Award
For Sponsorship Opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-531-7884 for the sponsorship package.
We look forward to seeing you there!