Canada’s services export sector accounts for the bulk of our economic activity, showing unmatched growth over the past two decades. And if you’ve ever sold a professional service to someone outside Canada, you’re a part of it.
In our new webinar, Selling your services to the world: How to find new markets, our trade experts will reveal how service-oriented small businesses can take advantage of new opportunities for expansion and identify emerging international markets.
Join us live on Thursday, March 11, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to discover:
- The economic outlook for the Canadian services sector and key findings
- How you can take advantage of free trade agreements like CPTPP, CETA and CUSMA
- The overall impact of COVID-19 on the sector and the road to recovery
- How one Canadian company has succeeded in sustaining and expanding their export operations
- Top emerging market opportunities for Canadian services exports
Stephen TappDeputy Chief EconomistExport Development Canada
Meena AierSenior Economist, Research and Analysis DepartmentEDC Economics
Darren SmithDirector, Services Trade Policy DivisionGlobal Affairs Canada
Tanya C. WalkerLawyer and Managing PartnerWalker Law